Call of Duty: Warzone Mobile Servers Will Be Taken Offline in April Activision Confirms
Activision confirms Call of Duty Warzone Mobile will close April, while Call Of Duty is a . Originally released in 2024, servers for the mobile game will be offline on April 17, 2026 after which it will no longer have to play. The game failed to meet its expectations, and Activision said Warzone Mobile had been delisted from mobile app storefronts last year after the game was deemed unsuitable by critics.
Warzone Mobile Shutting Down
Activision announced in a statement on its website this week that Call of Duty Warzone Mobile servers would be sunseted April 17, 2026, at the end of the road for the mobile Battle Royale title. If players already have Warzone Mobile installed on their devices, they will be able to access the game and continue using previously purchased in-game content until that date.
In addition, Activision confirmed it will not refund any unused COD Points (the in-game currency) and previously purchased in game content that suggested players should redeem their points towards available in games content before April 17. Since the app was removed from mobile storefronts in May 2025, Warzone Mobile has no longer been able to buy purchases that require real currency.
Activision said ‘We are very grateful to the community that supported Call of Duty Warzone Mobile and to those developers who brought this experience to life. A key focus of the future of Call of Duty franchise is “player passion and feedback” – we look forward to providing meaningful seasonal content and updates to Call Of Duty Mobile. – ’.

Warzone Mobile Didn’t Meet Expectations
On 21 March 20, 2024, Call of Duty Warzone Mobile was released on iOS and Android; it featured a Battle Royale experience across two popular COD maps Verdansk and Rebirth Island.
However, the free-to-play mobile title struggled to find similar appeal as its PC and console twin. In May 2025, Activision announced that it was removing the app from the Play Store and the App Store in order to stop all future seasonal content and gameplay updates.
But this decision was made based on the careful considerations, and while we are very proud that it has brought Call of Duty Warzone to mobile in an authentic way, but unfortunately is not as good for our expectations with mobile-first players as it does with PC and console audiences.’ Activision said at the time.
On May 19, 2025, Warzone Mobile was withdrawn from app stores. Call of Duty Mobile, which has multiplayer modes, Battle Royale and Zombies is still available through Activision.
Thanks for reading Call of Duty: Warzone Mobile Servers Will Be Taken Offline in April Activision Confirms